Intensive workshop to improve your communication skills in Czech
One-day course of Czech for foreigners
- Techniques of successful Czech communication in spoken and written form.
- We focus on specifics of Czech for foreigners on intermediate/upper-intermediate/advanced levels.
- I call your attention to the most frequent mistakes in communication.
- We prepare model, frequent situations you have to communicate in.
- You practise everyting you learn.
- I help you to avoid mistakes you make.
- I answer all your questions.
- 4 x 90 minutes in two periods/1 day
- e.g. 9─12.10 hod. and 13─16.10 hod., 10-minute break in each period)
1 150 CZK/1 person
- eight 45-minute lessons
- 3 handouts for every participant
- list of useful literature and online sources for your help in particular situations or your self-development
- lecturer transport (in Prague).
Place: according to agreement
For whom this workshop is suitable:
- for companies which would like to support development of communication skills of their non-native Czech colleagues.
- for individuals – foreigners who would like to improve their Czech communication, to find out where they make mistakes most frequently and to learn how to avoid them.
- for students on A2 and more levels.
I appreciate when you send me a brief list of topics or situations you are interested in or an example of your typical mistakes.
If this workshop is useful for you and you would like to continue, I gladly prepare advanced course for you. It can be focused specificly on concrete topics we have found out as the most problematic.